Numbas is an open-source e-assessment system aimed at mathematics and other numerate disciplines. It generates SCORM 2004-compliant, self-contained assessment packages.
Find out more about Numbas, including case studies and the latest blog posts, at numbas.org.uk.
A free to use Numbas editor is open to the public at numbas.mathcentre.ac.uk.
- Diagnostic mode
- Explore mode
- Question parts
- LaTeX notation
- Marking algorithms
- Number notation
- Substituting variables into displayed maths
- Pattern-matching mathematical expressions
- Custom part types
- Setting up a development environment
- Making changes to the runtime
- Building the documentation